› 2015 Lottery Rules ‹
OIL BARON 2015 DREAM HOME RAFFLE
Raffle Rules for the Oil Baron Dream Home Raffle 2015
- Ticket sales will begin September 5th 2015.
- Only 7000 sets of 3 for $250 packs available & 7000 single tickets available. Total tickets printed are 28000.
- Persons must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. All sellers will advise adult purchaser not to write the name of a person under the age of 18 on the ticket due to requirements of the Public Trustee Act.
- Directors of the Northern Alberta Athletic Association are not eligible to participate in the winnings of the raffle on The Oil Baron Dream Home Raffle 2014.
- Raffle ticket managers, their employees and members of their immediate family (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals) are not eligible to receive raffle prizes.
- No draw date extension will be applied for if ticket sales pass 20,000 tickets by January 1, 2015.
- In the event that all Oil Barons Dream Home Raffle tickets are sold out early, the NAAA will submit a request to the AGLC to request an earlier draw date.
- Early Bird Draw and Cash for Christmas winning ticket numbers will be returned to draw barrel after each draw date.
- Prizes in the Main Draw ( February 14th, 2015) will be awarded in order of ticket number ( e.g. House Prize 1st ticket drawn, 2nd Prize - 2nd Ticket drawn, 3rd Prize - 3rd Ticket drawn etc. )
- Tickets in the Main Draw will not be returned to draw barrel after each draw.
- All prizes, Early Bird, Cash for Christmas, and the Grand Prize - 1st - 100th will be accepted as awarded. No cash value.
- The AGLC will be notified in writing by the NAAA of an unclaimed prize and will request that the prize(s) be liquidated and moneys received will be donated to the NAAA for use by approved method with AGLC approval.
- Tickets: After purchase no tickets will be accepted for refund.
- Tickets will be issued in sequential order in series as follows single green tickets 1-7000 three packs blue tickets 7001-28000
- Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the respective draw/s.
- All tickets will be mailed out to the ticket purchaser.
- All draws will take place at Casman Center at 110 Eymundson Road in Fort McMurray, AB.
- All draws will take place in front of a large group of people and will be videotaped. The accounting firm of Meyers Norris Penny will conduct the audit and all draws. Two current NAAA Executive Officers will be present at the draw. All procedures set by AGLC will be adhered to. Entire draw process will be taped for future reference.
- The draw dates will be as follows:
Cutoff for Early Bird Draw – October 26th , 2014
Early Bird Draw – November 7th , 2014
Cut off for CASH for CHRISTMAS – December 7th, 2014
Draw for CASH for CHRISTMAS - December 17th , 2014
Cutoff for Main Draw - February 8th, 2015
Draw for GRAND PRIZE - February 14th , 2015
- Draw times will be coordinated with arena manager for times during a public function. (Hockey game, concert etc.) Actual viewing of the draw will be accessible to anyone without cost.
- Grand Prize Home will be transferred to winner as soon as possible after draw is made and winner is notified. Transfer of property can take 4 – 6 weeks.
- In the event that a winning ticket stub lists more than one name, the licensee will award the prize to any individual whose name is listed on the stub. The licensee or AGLC is not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between different individuals.
- Any costs associated with the pickup or delivery of prizes is the responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be distributed from the suppliers in Fort McMurray.
- No new home warranty included in home prize.
- All prize values include GST and values are as of the purchase date not the date of the raffle.
- Ticket sales are restricted to within Alberta restrictions apply. Persons visiting from out of province may purchase a ticket if the entire transaction of payment and receipt of ticket occurs while the person is in Alberta.